Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia
- Analyze customer needs
- Designing solutions using one of the application systems or a combination of application systems owned by the company
- Prepare documentation for the solutions delivered, from the offer, discussions with customers, to the implementation process
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology, Project Management or a related field.
- Understanding of basic information technology concepts, including application system architecture and the platforms in use.
- Understanding of basic information security concepts, including data encryption, access management, and threat identification.
- A strong understanding of the customer's business and industry, including trends and challenges they face.
- The ability to carefully analyze business needs and identify improvement opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with customers, internal teams, and other stakeholders.
- Good listening skills to understand customer needs effectively.
- The ability to collect, analyze, and evaluate customer data to identify trends and issues.
- The ability to think creatively in designing innovative solutions to customer problems.
- The ability to plan and manage improvement projects based on customer needs.
- The ability to identify risks associated with proposed solutions and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- The ability to collaborate within cross-functional teams to develop solutions that meet customer needs.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Minimum 3 years experience in project management or IT system solutions delivery
- The ability to present concepts and solutions clearly and persuasively to customers and other stakeholders.
- The ability to continuously learn and adapt to new technologies and industry trends