IT Project Manager
Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia
Job Description :
- Define resource allocation, work scope and responsibilities of assignee and project timeline.
- Work closely with internal and external business stakeholders to understand and analyse business requirements.
- Handling parallel projects & working with across teams in different functions.
- Drive project direction and actively monitor project status to ensure high quality of project delivery.
- Define and address problem encountered and decide alternatives/work-around in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain records of project documentations, project management reports.
- Managing issues and risks, implement and manage solutions and change.
- Define project tasks and resources requirements, develop full-scale project plans, assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Quality assurance, constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experiences as Project Manager, Project Leader, Project Coordinator.
- Preferred having PMP Certificate, and having experience in IT Project (hardware/software).
- Good understanding of project management technique, risk and planning strategy, and Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid Methodology.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities and strategic mindset to advise and manage internal and external partners.
- Strong communication, coordination, priority, time management, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, planning and organizing, decision-making, conflict management.
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment and able to face urgent requests with clear mindset of processes
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia