Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia
- Gather and analyzing customer technical needs
- Carrying out technical preparation and system implementation
- Carry out data processing in accordance with the specified system
- Create system documentation and implementation processes
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology, Information Security, or a related field.
- Possession of information security certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is a plus.
- Experience in managing big data is advantageous.
- Proficiency in programming languages like Python, Java, or SQL for data management and developing security algorithms.
- Understanding of fundamental database concepts and data management.
- Understanding of basic information security concepts, including data encryption, access management, and threat identification.
- Ability to identify and respond to potential cybersecurity threats.
- Ability to analyze data and generate informative reports based on existing data.
- Experience with data analysis tools like Microsoft Power BI or Tableau.
- Ability to manage application system development projects, including planning, monitoring, and reporting.
- Ability to think creatively in identifying and addressing potential data security issues.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Ability to explain technical concepts clearly to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to continuously learn and grow in the evolving field of information security.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in application system management, information security, or related roles.
- High integrity and strong work ethics to maintain data confidentiality and fulfill responsibilities to the best of their ability.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia